Our first home game is May 4th! We have big plans to bring an incredible atmosphere for Valour FC’s first game (and all games for that matter!)
We will have a march to the stadium (with flags, singing, drums and smoke) for home games.
March to the Match – General Plan (Specific game day info below)
We will march to the match from Nicolino’s Restaurant and Lounge at 2077 Pembina Highway.
The march will begin approximately 1 hour before kick off – but times may vary depending any special presentations, tifo, or other events during the season.
The route for the march is as follows:
- Depart Nicolino’s and walk south on Pembina Highway
- Cross Pembina Highway safely at the marked crosswalk at Thatcher Drive
- Continue on Thatcher Drive to University Crescent
- Turn Right on University Crescent and continue to the stadium
- Gather in the area outside of Gate 3
- Wave flags and sing songs to enter the stadium!
Supporters’ Section Rules
What you’re allowed to bring
- Flags on PVC poles that are no larger than ½ inch diameter and no longer than 5 feet (60 inches or 150 centimetres) long
- Small banners (under 60 inches x 60 inches) on poles that are no larger than ½ inch diameter and no longer than 5 feet long (i.e. two sticks)
- Small signs or images (under 60” x 60”)
- Your voice
What you’re not allowed to bring
- Flag poles that are rigid or larger than ½ inch in diameter or longer than 5 feet
- Smoke bombs, flares, or other fireworks
- Signs or banners with offensive language or messages
Other key items:
- If you are caught with either smoke bombs or flares in the stadium you will face a lifetime stadium ban and possible criminal charges
- You may not stand or sit in aisles – this is a fire hazard
- You must occupy a seat in the section when viewing the game – you may stand at your seat for the entire game if you like
- Failure to follow this will lead to a talking to by security, and possible ejection from the game
- You must follow the Red River Rising Code of Conduct at all times
- The Code can be found here
- There will be persistent standing, singing, chanting, drums, and flags in the section – if you are bringing guests please make them aware of what to expect and the atmosphere we will create
- Please arrive in your seat early to ensure we give the proper welcome to the team
- We will coordinate tifo and other presentations before kick off so we’ll need everyone’s help to make it great
To view the Valour FC 2019 schedule click here.